Access to health care coverage is a lifesaver for families and our economy. We are working to ensure every family has access to quality affordable health care coverage because no one should have to choose between paying for groceries or housing and paying their medical bills. Whether you’ve struggled to pay for your insulin or have been impacted from COVID-19, everyone should have access to quality and affordable healthcare.
The EACH Act will ensure that harmful bans on abortion, like the Hyde Amendment, will be overturned. We’re envisioning a ? with #AbortionJustice where we make the best decisions for ourselves & our families & where our communities thrive. The EACH Act helps us get there.
No matter where we come from, or what our color, all of us should be able to access health care when we get sick.
President Trump has been subverting the democratic process and working to reverse the progress and gains we’ve made on health care coverage in recent years every chance he gets.
Have you or a family member:
- Been able (or unable) to access paid leave and/or paid sick days through the new Families First Coronavirus Response Act?
- Been laid off/furloughed because of the pandemic and had to access Unemployment Insurance?
- Been laid off/furloughed and used up all your unemployment benefits available to you?
- Been forced out of work (or reduced your hours) due to caregiving responsibilities (including, lack of affordable child care options)?
- Contracted the coronavirus and had to seek medical care, or had difficulty seeking testing or treatment?
Tell us about it by filling out the form and we'll share your experiences directly with policy makers and leaders!
The pandemic is hitting us all hard, especially women who are losing jobs at record numbers.
Many emergency benefits, like emergency paid leave, expanded unemployment benefits, and others expire on Dec. 31st of this year. We want to increase pressure on our elected officials and policy makers to provide immediate relief to our families. Sharing your personal experiences can make a HUGE difference in helping elected leaders understand why taking critical steps—extending and expanding emergency benefits including paid leave, unemployment insurance, and supporting childcare—are essential to the health and well-being of our communities.