Welcome to the MomsRising phone bank!
The phone banks are open every day from 10am to 9pm ET / 7am to 6pm PT. The best times to call (when your calls will go through the fastest and you’re most likely to connect with voters) are:
Monday, from 7-9pm ET / 4-6pm PT
Tuesday (ELECTION DAY), from 10-Noon ET / 7-9am PT
- Make sure you have a steady internet connection, a phone, and a computer. We also highly recommend that you use a headset, so your arms don’t get tired!
- After you log in, you will see a screen with a timer, tracking your session. It may take a few minutes for the system to find you a live voter. Please be patient - it may look like nothing is happening, but the autodialer is in fact working hard on your behalf! When it finds a real person, their name will pop up on the screen, along with the script. You should start speaking right away, and not wait for them to say "Hello" first, since the timing of the system sometimes cuts off their initial greeting.
- Click through the responses in order to log the conversation with the voter. Once you’re done with your conversation, DO NOT HANG UP YOUR PHONE or you’ll get disconnected from system and have to log back in. Enter the correct call results on the left to move on to your next call.
- The auto dialer is much faster than you dialing numbers by hand, but there may be some wait times between calls.
- Last but not least, remember that the primary goal of our phone banking is to connect with potential voters and encourage them to get to the polls and make a plan for election day. Have fun, be polite, and THANK YOU!