At MomsRising we believe we all have a role in supporting healthy kids. We work with parents across the country and often counsel families on the importance of making healthy choices. Many parents tell us about their struggles of trying to provide healthy food and drinks for their kids and the battles that ensue because [...]
Good Food Force
- Pushing back against junk food marketing to kids
- Getting soda out of kids meals
- Ensuring children have access to healthy school foods
- The latest information and breaking news on healthy schools, kids and communities via weekly emails and our Facebook Group.
- Tips, talking points and resources for bringing these conversations to your community.
- Advice and encouragement from other Volunteers. We love to feature Volunteers via social media and our website, too!
- Special invites to online and on-the-ground events and training opportunities.
How to join:
- Sign up on our website. This automatically subscribes you to our weekly Good Food Force Update.
- Join our Facebook group, and meet other moms who care about healthy kids and communities.
Moms Blogging About Food!
An open internet is essential to protecting freedoms we hold dear: our ability to innovate, speak our mind, connect, and hear diverse voices and opinions. All of that is at risk. The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) wants to roll back 2015 rules that require internet service providers (ISPs) to treat all content the same. We [...]
Nothing says summer more than long days, sunshine, and taking action on "hot" issues that really matter to moms and families! And we're here to help. Below please find this week's list of top-priority actions, sure to make you "cool" this week. (We're being a little playful; after all, it's summer! But these issues are [...]
We are sounding the alarm! We need your mom superhero powers—stat! A storm is brewing on Capitol Hill and we need to stand up for Medicaid and SNAP! It’s clear that many of our leaders are unaware of how many families turn to these programs to keep their families afloat. We want YOU (and your [...]