#KeepMarching, this week on #RisersRadio!
May 7, 2018
On the radio show this week we talk about the new book, #KeepMarching, that just was released; about the importance of fighting for domestic workers rights; about the winners of the Make The Breast Pump Not Suck Hackathon at MIT; and about the budget and tax debacle in Congress. Tune in!
*Special guests include:
- Ai-jen Poo, National Domestic Workers Alliance (NDWA) and Caring Across Generations, @aijenpoo, @domesticworkers;
- Gloria Pan, MomsRising, @GloPan, @MomsRising;
- Sekeita Lewis, Harambee Care, @HarambeeMIHP;
- and Frank Clemente, Americans for Tax Fairness, @4TaxFairness.
HOW TO LISTEN:
- In the DC-area and on many stations across the nation;
- On TuneIn's Progressive Voices
- On WeActRadio
- iTunes Podcast
- Right here on the MomsRising site.
Remember to join the conversation by using the hashtag, #RisersRadio, on Twitter!
The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of MomsRising.org.
MomsRising.org strongly encourages our readers to post comments in response to blog posts. We value diversity of opinions and perspectives. Our goals for this space are to be educational, thought-provoking, and respectful. So we actively moderate comments and we reserve the right to edit or remove comments that undermine these goals. Thanks!