Your Voice Is POWERFUL!
August 14, 2017
On the radio show this week we cover the latest in immigration policy and the Trump Administration; the urgent need for criminal justice reform in the USA; America’s Healthiest School Campaigns and what you can do to help; and the #IPumpedHere Campaign.
*Special guests include:
- Wendy Cervantes, CLASP, @CLASP_DC;
- Jessica Jackson, National Director of #Cut50 and Mayor of Mill Valley, @cut_50;
- Dr. Howell Wechsler, Alliance for a Healthier Generation, @HealthierGen;
- Tina Sherman, MomsRising, @MomsRising.
HOW TO LISTEN:
- In the DC-area and on many stations across the nation;
- On TuneIn's Progressive Voices
- On WeActRadio
- as a podcast on iTunes
- right here on the MomsRising site.
Tweet your thoughts with hashtag #risers!
The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of MomsRising.org.
MomsRising.org strongly encourages our readers to post comments in response to blog posts. We value diversity of opinions and perspectives. Our goals for this space are to be educational, thought-provoking, and respectful. So we actively moderate comments and we reserve the right to edit or remove comments that undermine these goals. Thanks!