#MomsVote Guide for Washington State
It's time to get out the #MomsVote in Washington State and across our nation! As we get ready for the final weeks before Election Day, we need YOU to help us get out the #MomsVote!
Here are three things you can do right now.
1) Download the #MomsVote Voter's Guide (If you live in Seattle, download our Seattle voter's guide here)
MomsRising is proudly supporting the following state and local initiatives:
- YES on I-940 to De-Escalate Washington
- YES on I-1631 for clean air, clean water, and climate justice
- YES on I-1639 for stronger gun safety laws
- YES on the Seattle Families, Education, Preschool, and Promise Levy
We'll be talking more about these important initiatives on Facebook Live in our Washington State MomsRising Facebook group the week of October 15th. Join us each night at 8 pm that week for an information session.
2) RSVP to a local MomsVote meetup or join us online for a Facebook Live voting party
- Kirkland: Monday, October 15th at 7 pm
- Seattle: Tuesday, October 23 at 5 pm
- Online: Wednesday, October 24 at 8 pm
- Tacoma: Thursday, November 1 at 8 pm
3) Host a get out the vote house party
Learn more and sign up here! Bring some friends together to change the news by making an impact in the upcoming elections. Help us remind moms in key areas to be voters on (or before) November 6th with your phone, your pen, your voice, your social media, and more. It’s easy! You sign up to bring a couple friends together and then we’ll give you a list of activities and supplies for doing high impact things like phone banking (including phone lists to and easy dialing platforms) to remind other moms in key areas to vote. Sign up here!
The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of MomsRising.org.
MomsRising.org strongly encourages our readers to post comments in response to blog posts. We value diversity of opinions and perspectives. Our goals for this space are to be educational, thought-provoking, and respectful. So we actively moderate comments and we reserve the right to edit or remove comments that undermine these goals. Thanks!