You're Invited: Women's Health Townhall at the White House
Got questions about what the health care law means for women? We've got answers! I'll be at the White House this Thursday, June 7, from 10:00 - 11:30 a.m. ET for an interactive Women's Health Townhall. Please join us online!
You can submit questions by visiting us on Facebook and leaving your question as a comment, or by sending a tweet with the hashtag #WomensHealth. Then on Thursday, June 7 from 10:00 - 11:30 a.m. ET, you can watch the event live at www.whitehouse.gov/live or follow our live tweets @nwlc to see if your question is answered.
The White House's Women’s Health Townhall participants include:
- Tina Tchen, Executive Director of the White House Council on Women and Girls, and Chief of Staff to First Lady Michelle Obama
- Kathleen Sebelius, Secretary, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Cecilia Muñoz, Director of the White House Domestic Policy Council
- Mayra Alvarez, Director of Public Health Policy, Office of Health Reform
- Caya Lewis, Counselor to the Secretary, Science & Public Health
- Margarita Bertsos, Health Editor at REDBOOK
- Kelly Wallace, Chief Correspondent and Executive Director of Digital Video at iVillage
- Judy Waxman, Vice President for Health and Reproductive Rights, National Women's Law Center
Submit questions by visiting us on Facebook or sending a tweet with the hashtag #WomensHealth.
We hope you join the townhall!