What's your story on prescription drugs? Read and share!
Does your family have a health care story? Personal experiences are powerful and can make a HUGE difference in helping elected leaders and our communities understand the REAL impact of health care policies on families.
READ FAMILIES' STORIES: Prescription drug prices are continuing to rise and many families are struggling to afford life-saving medications. In these pages, you will find stories from families across the country that demonstrate the need to lower prescription drug prices: https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.momsrising.org/images/Prescription_Drug_Storybook.pdf
Have you or a family member:
- Had COVID-19 (coronavirus) and struggled to receive testing or treatment?
- Had a ‘pre-existing condition’ like asthma, diabetes, or high blood pressure (or even a c-section)?
- Gotten health insurance coverage through your state’s Marketplace, Medicaid, or CHIP program?
- Had an illness or disability that requires expensive prescription drugs or frequent medical visits, treatments, or surgeries?
- Experienced discriminatory behavior from a medical professional?
- Received a surprise medical bill after receiving medical treatment?
Tell us about it and we'll share your experiences directly with leaders!