We're launching our Upper Valley Fellowship!
MomsRising New Hampshire is excited to officially share that we are bringing our fellowship program to the Upper Valley of New Hampshire and Vermont this fall!
Our fellowship program will bring together 8-10 caregivers and child care providers from the area who are interested in developing their advocacy and organizing skills to impact change in the Upper Valley. Are you interested in joining our fellowship program? Let us know by filling out this form.
Have you ever heard of our fellowship program? If not, you might have some questions.
- What is a fellowship program? A fellowship program is a short-term learning opportunity. MomsRising runs many different fellowship programs - all to help us understand issues, curate talent for the future workforce, and develop local leaders. The MomsRising Upper Valley fellowship will focus on early childhood education and child care, but will also touch upon other issues such as paid leave and maternal health.
- Why do you want me to participate? The Upper Valley is a unique area of our state that faces many unique challenges. We want to understand these issues better and help develop your advocacy skills in the community. MomsRising strives to include the voices of all members within our communities. Your voice matters!
- What’s in it for me? MomsRising works to "meet people where they are at,” and we've created a curriculum that is flexible to meet the needs of our fellows and give them the skills they really want! In the past we have held sessions on crafting your story, advancing your media skills, the importance of self-care, one-on-ones and more. Participants of the MomsRising Upper Valley Fellowship will receive a $500 stipend to help overcome barriers needed to participate. Participants will also receive an official MomsRising Welcome Kit and other cool swag.
- What is the time commitment? The MomsRising Upper Valley fellowship will take place from October 2023 to August 2024. You can expect one two-hour meeting per month, plus other short check-ins as needed. Since fellows from this program will all be local to the Upper Valley, we’ll likely do a mix of in-person and virtual meetings.
- When can I start? Great question, so glad you asked! If you’re interested in joining us, please fill out this form by September 1, 2023. The New Hampshire team will be in touch shortly with more information.
Thank you for being a part of the MomsRising community, and for all that you do for moms and families in New Hampshire and across the country. We couldn’t do this work without you!