This week we're taking it back, (not so) way back, on the #RisersRadio show! We're revisiting a popular, and timely, radio show, Reaching for Equity, Equality and Justice.
On this show we cover the latest in the fight for fair treatment of all immigrant families; we hear how some countries have ended mass incarceration by legalizing drugs — and what we could do here; we get the inside scoop on corporations like Starbucks reaching for pay parity; and we hear the best ways to advance our nation toward gun safety and community safety.
This week's special guest, include:
- Rich Stolz, We Are One America, @rstolz11, @weareoneamerica;
- Kassandra Frederique, Drug Policy Alliance (DPA), @Kassandra_Fred, @DrugPolicyOrg;
- Debra Ness, National Partnership for Women and Families, @NPWF;
- Amber Goodwin, Community Justice Reform Coalition (CJRC), @goodwin4texas, @CJRC_Info
HOW TO LISTEN:
- In the DC-area and on many stations across the nation;
- On TuneIn's Progressive Voices
- On WeActRadio
- iTunes Podcast
- Right here on the MomsRising site.
Remember to tweet your thoughts with the #RisersRadio hashtag!