On the radio show this week we cover how people are getting information and what it means to have changing mediums; the new #KeepMarching book; what’s going on in immigration policy and how you can help; the latest on protecting kids electronic data and a report from the USOW; and why decreasing maternal mortality is an emergency in the US right now.
Special Guests on the radio show this week:
- Dream Hampton, writer, award-winning filmmaker, and organizer, @dreamhampton;
- Angy Rivera, No Le Digas a Nadie documentary film, @AskAngy, @NYSYLC;
- Karen Showalter, MomsRising, @MomsRising;
- and Monifa Bandele, @MomRising.
How to Listen:
- In the DC-area and on many stations across the nation;
- On TuneIn's Progressive Voices
- On WeActRadio
- iTunes Podcast
- Right here on the MomsRising site.
Remember to join the conversation by using the hashtag, #RisersRadio, on Twitter!