Raise Your Voice (A little bit louder now!)
June 19, 2017
On the radio show today we cover how now’s the time for everyone work together and how we can lift each other; hear from a U.S. Senator on how to have the biggest impact; get the inside scoop on a new study showing the incredible number of people covered by Medicaid in our nation (70 million people!!!); and hear the latest on the campaign to end gun violence.
*SPECIAL GUESTS INCLUDE:
- Linda Sarsour, MPower Change and Co-Leader of the Women’s Marches, @lsarsour;
- U.S. Senator Kirsten Gilibrand, @SenGillibrand;
- Jack Hoadley, Georgetown University's Health Policy Institute, @GeorgetownCCF;
- Julia Wyman, States United to Prevent Gun Violence (SUPGV), @SUPGVNetwork
HOW TO LISTEN:
- In the DC-area and on many stations across the nation;
- On TuneIn's Progressive Voices
- On WeActRadio
- as a podcast on iTunes
- right here on the MomsRising site.
Tweet your thoughts with hashtag #risers!
We'd love to hear from you! Please send suggestions and feedback to SarahHoward@MomsRising.org
The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of MomsRising.org.
MomsRising.org strongly encourages our readers to post comments in response to blog posts. We value diversity of opinions and perspectives. Our goals for this space are to be educational, thought-provoking, and respectful. So we actively moderate comments and we reserve the right to edit or remove comments that undermine these goals. Thanks!