#RADIO: Tips From Elected Leaders & Experts on Having A Powerful Impact
April 21, 2017
On the radio show this week we cover the best tactics for fighting for justice in the time of Trump; tips for mindfulness in parenting and the benefits of bilingualism; why access to healthcare including Medicaid and the Affordable Care Act (ACA) is important and impacts us all; and how Washington State is leading the way in protecting women, moms, and the economy.
*Special guests include:
- U.S. Representative Pramila Jayapal, @PramilaJayapal;
- Lina Acosta Sandaal, StopParentingAlone.com, @parentingrelief;
- Dr. Ben Sommers, @HarvardChanSPH;
- Washington State Representative Jessyn Farrell, @jessynfarrell1.
HOW TO LISTEN:
- In the DC-area and on many stations across the nation;
- On TuneIn's Progressive Voices
- On WeActRadio
- As a podcast on iTunes
- Right here on the MomsRising site.
Tweet your thoughts with hashtag #risers!