#Radio This Week: Signs O' the Times
On this radio show this week we cover the impact of the Zika virus and the opioid epidemic with the U.S. Surgeon General; discuss the passing of Prince and a terrific new book, How Exceptional Black Women Lead; cover tips for stopping discrimination against pregnant workers in the workplace; and talk about the passage of paid family leave in New York and what that means for the rest of the nation.
*Special guests include:
- U.S. Surgeon General Vivek Murthy;
- Dr. Avis Jones DeWeever, author and founder of the Exceptional Leadership Institute for Women;
- Liz Morris, Center for WorkLife Law; and
- NYC Councilwoman Laurie Cumbo
HOW TO LISTEN:
- In the DC-area and on many stations across the nation;
- Mondays 4-5 PM ET on WeActRadio (click Listen Live);
- anytime onTuneIn's Progressive Voices
- as a podcast on iTunes
- right here on the MomsRising site.
Let us know what you think about this week's episode!