It's Time To Step Up!
December 19, 2016
The radio show this week covers vaping, e-cigarrettes, and why your health is important with the U.S. Surgeon General; how now’s the time to step up for #MaternalJustice; The Trump Effect report by the Southern Poverty Law Center; and how religious freedom, along with partnerships with faith communities are now more important than ever.
*Special guests include:
- U.S. Surgeon General Vivek H. Murthy, @Surgeon_General;
- Patrisse Cullors, Senior Fellow MomsRising & co-founder BlackLivesMatter, @osope;
- Maureen Costello, Southern Poverty Law Center, @MCostelloTT;
- Khadija Gurnah, MomsRising, @MomsRising @kgurnah
HOW TO LISTEN:
- In the DC-area and on many stations across the nation;
- On TuneIn's Progressive Voices
- On WeActRadio
- as a podcast on iTunes
- right here on the MomsRising site.
Tweet your thoughts with hashtag #risers!