#Hope in the Holidays!
December 16, 2017
On the radio show this week we talk about hope in the holidays — and how to find more hope and joy in this often stressful season; we cover transformative justice and electronic language dissonance talk about pulling the fire alarm on the childcare crisis in America; and discuss how wins are happening in a BIG way in states across the nation.
*Special guests include:
- Rachel Thomas, LeanIn, @LeanInOrg;
- Andy Izenson, attorney with Diana Adams Law & Mediation;
- Lynette Fraga, Childcare Aware of America, @childcareaware;
- Karyn Bruggeman, State Innovation Exchange (SiX), @stateinnovation
HOW TO LISTEN:
- In the DC-area and on many stations across the nation;
- On TuneIn's Progressive Voices
- On WeActRadio
- as a podcast on iTunes
- right here on the MomsRising site.
Tweet your thoughts with hashtag #risers!