#FoodFri: How, and Why, Should Faith Leader Lead the Way To a Healthier Lifestyle?
For many, the church is a safe place of community where they can share support, fellowship and resources. This week for #FoodFri we are joined by faith leaders and clergy who are taking it a step further. They are encouraging their community to lead a healthier lifestyle, by example.
Join #FoodFri on July 15, 2016 at 1 p.m. EST to chat with @MomsRising, @JoshuaDubois, @Act4Him, @RevSinkField, @YvonneMaffei and @MyHalalKitchen to learn how they are taking charge of their own health and wellness and inspiring others in the process.
Spread the word and join us by clicking below!
To join and follow the conversation on Twitter use the #FoodFri Hashtag in each tweet.
You can also follow the chat on Twubs.com/FoodFri. Twubs allows you to follow MomsRising’s registered hashtags by creating an account. Below I have noted the steps.
- Create an account using an email or your Twitter account.
- Enter the desired hashtag, #FoodFri, #WellnessWed or #EcoTipTue, in
the search box found at the top of the page. Click Enter. A new page
will open with the desired chat.
- Find the “Join This Twub” button found on the right-hand side bar and join the group.
- Adjust the speed of the conversation to your liking. Options are: Fast, Medium, Slow, Slower, or Slowest.
- Introduce yourself and join the conversation, by entering your
comment, tips, or questions in the “Tweet to #FoodFri as [YourName] box”
- Or, respond to a specific tweet by hovering over the right-hand side of the individual’s tweet and selecting one of the icons.
More about our #FoodFri Featured Co-Host(s):