On the radio show this week we cover the latest on healthcare and what you can do to make sure it isn’t cut for 23 million people; the terrible, awful, no good, very bad budget that Trump proposed and how to stop it; paid family and medical leave in the United States of America; and why David Clarke’s appointment to the Department of Homeland Security is a disaster.
SPECIAL GUESTS INCLUDE:
- Congresswoman Debbie Dingell, @RepDebDingell;
- Melissa Boteach, Poverty to Prosperity Program at American Progress, @amprog;
- Katie Bethell, PL+US, @PaidLeaveUS;
- Christine Neuman-Ortiz, Voces de la Frontera, @voces_milwaukee
HOW TO LISTEN:
- In the DC-area and on many stations across the nation;
- On TuneIn's Progressive Voices
- On WeActRadio
- as a podcast on iTunes
- right here on the MomsRising site.
Tweet your thoughts with hashtag #risers!
We'd love to hear from you! Please send suggestions and feedback to SarahHoward@MomsRising.org