On the #RADIO show this week, we cover the importance of the Tax March/#TaxDay; activism in the time of Trump and tackling implicit bias; the rights of incarcerated pregnant women; and the importance of bilingual education. Throughout the show, there are tips and tactics for what YOU can do to make a difference.
*Special guests include:
- Anna Chu, National Women’s Law Center, @Chuster;
- Heather McGhee, President of Demos, @hmcghee;
- Rachel Roth, author of Making Women Pay: The Hidden Costs of Fetal Rights; blogger for MomsRising
- Maritere Bellas author of Raising Bilingual Children: A Practical Guide and Arroz con Pollo & Apple Pie: Raising Bicultural Children, @maritererbellas
HOW TO LISTEN:
- In the DC-area and on many stations across the nation;
- On TuneIn's Progressive Voices
- On WeActRadio
- As a podcast on iTunes
- Right here on the MomsRising site.
Tweet your thoughts with hashtag #risers!