Together, we did it!
In the final weeks of 2017, over 1,000 generous people like you chipped in to this movement, helping us surpass our $50,000 goal for women and families.
Thank you so much for being a part of MomsRising.
Here is how we intend to honor your generosity and support in 2018:
- DRIVE massive mom turnout for the midterm elections through our #MomsVote program.
- DEFEND health care with every last ounce of our strength, including the Affordable Care Act, Medicare, Medicaid, and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
- FIGHT, with love in our hearts, against all forms of discrimination, bigotry, sexism and hate, and for policies that keep families and communities safe and intact.
- SUPPORT family economic security policy reform, like equal pay, paid family/medical leave and sick days, at the national, state, and local level, to help women, families and the economy to thrive.
- EXPAND our #KeepMarching program, where motivated grassroots leaders like you can receive direct support and training to form a MomsRising action group right in your own neighborhood.
We won’t pretend any of this is easy. With the Trump administration, we’re facing some of the greatest challenges in the history of our movement.
But we’ve never been stronger. And guided by your continued support, we’ll grow even fiercer in our resistance. I believe in us, and I know you do, too.
Thank you for rising when it really matters. You inspire us every day.
P.S. Fired up? Resist SMARTER! Take the next step and learn how to channel your passion into real change together with other MomsRising #KeepMarching Leaders. Find out if our #KeepMarching leaders program is right for you — click here to learn more.