Tips To Help You Maintain Those Healthy New Year's Resolutions #FoodFri
Author's Note: Although this chat ended you can click to read the January 8, 2016 #FoodFri STORIFY - a curated list of said chat's tweets compiled into a story format, to learn more about the topic, review chat resources and engage with chat panelist(s) and participants.
How are you doing on your healthy New Year's resolutions? We're a little more than a week into the New Year and my Facebook feed is filled with individuals who have already thrown in the towel.
We do NOT want this to be you!
Join #FoodFri on January 8, 2016 at 1p.m. EST to chat with real Moms - @goodgirlgonered, @Mominthecity and @dianalimongi, about their healthy journeys and how they manage to maintain their healthy resolutions. They'll share what's worked for them and even what hasn't.
Spread the word by clicking below.
Tweet: 2016 health goals? Share them on 1/8 @ 1pET at #FoodFri http://ctt.ec/bePDT+ @MomsRising @goodgirlgonered @Mominthecity @dianalimongi
Learn more about this week's co-hosts by scrolling down.
To join and follow the conversation on Twitter use the #FoodFri Hashtag in each tweet.
You can also follow the chat on Twubs.com/FoodFri. Twubs allows you to follow MomsRising’s registered hashtags by creating an account. Below I have noted the steps.
- Create an account using an email or your Twitter account.
- Enter the desired hashtag, #FoodFri, #WellnessWed or #EcoTipTue, in
the search box found at the top of the page. Click Enter. A new page
will open with the desired chat.
- Find the “Join This Twub” button found on the right-hand side bar and join the group.
- Adjust the speed of the conversation to your liking. Options are: Fast, Medium, Slow, Slower, or Slowest.
- Introduce yourself and join the conversation, by entering your
comment, tips, or questions in the “Tweet to #FoodFri as [YourName] box”
- Or, respond to a specific tweet by hovering over the right-hand side of the individual’s tweet and selecting one of the icons.
More about our #FoodFri Featured Co-Host(s):
The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of MomsRising.org.
MomsRising.org strongly encourages our readers to post comments in response to blog posts. We value diversity of opinions and perspectives. Our goals for this space are to be educational, thought-provoking, and respectful. So we actively moderate comments and we reserve the right to edit or remove comments that undermine these goals. Thanks!