MomsRising Volunteers to Greet Voters & Kids at the Polls Tuesday in Buckingham, Dormant, Harrisburg, Havertown, Norristown, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Rankin, and West Mifflin
Be a Voter, Raise a Voter
On election day, Tuesday, November 8, MomsRising volunteers (wearing MomsRising t-shirts) will have “Treasure Boxes” near the polls with small toys, voting-related crossword puzzles for children, and coloring pages in English and Spanish that say: My mom is a superhero. She voted!
This election is critically important and there’s a lot at stake for moms and kids. So MomsRising is working hard to share relevant information to help moms vote, help parents who bring kids with them to vote, and provide tools so they can remind others to vote. In Pennsylvania, MomsRising volunteers will be outside the polling places on Tuesday in:
- Buckingham: 3 pm - 8 pm at Buckingham Township Building, 4613 Hughesian Drive
- Dormant: 8 am - 7 pm at Dormant Pool, Thomas Lloyd Rec Room, 1801 Dormont Avenue
- Harrisburg: 8 am - 7 pm at Foose Elementary, 1301 Sycamore Street
- Havertown: 12 pm - 7 pm at Chatham Park Elementary School, 400 Allston Road
- Pittsburgh: 11 am - 5 pm at Human Services Building, 1 Smithfield Street AND 11 am - 5 pm at Carnegie Mellon University Gym, 5000 Forbes Avenue
- Rankin: 8 am - 8 pm at Rankin VFD, 320 Hawkins Avenue
- West Mifflin: 8 am - 8 pm at Mon View Heights Corp, 1 Midway Drive
MomsRising pioneered the “Be a Voter, Raise a Voter” MomsVote program in 2018. The multi-layered get-out-the-vote program aimed at infrequent mom voters has a strong history of success.