What You Drink Impacts Your Health! Make Each Glass Count. #FoodFri
Our bodies are composed of 50-65% of water. It's necessary to ensure our bodies optimal level. Our bodies wouldn't survive without it. As a result, water, and what you drink impacts your health, often in unexpected ways. Each sip is an opportunity to improve your health – or derail your hard work. Make each glass count. Join us this week to learn how!
On January 15, 2016, between 1-2 p.m. Eastern, we're holding a #FoodFri chat with @MomsRising @AHA_Vida, @fitkidsplay and Good Food Force bloggers, @denisermt and @tampamama! Join us! Bring your questions (and resources!) as we chat about how what you drink impacts your health.
Click below to invite others to the #FoodFri chat!
To join and follow the conversation on Twitter use the #FoodFri Hashtag in each tweet.
You can also follow the chat on Twubs.com/FoodFri. Twubs allows you to follow MomsRising’s registered hashtags by creating an account. Below I have noted the steps.
- Create an account using an email or your Twitter account.
- Enter the desired hashtag, #FoodFri, #WellnessWed or #EcoTipTue, in
the search box found at the top of the page. Click Enter. A new page
will open with the desired chat.
- Find the “Join This Twub” button found on the right-hand side bar and join the group.
- Adjust the speed of the conversation to your liking. Options are: Fast, Medium, Slow, Slower, or Slowest.
- Introduce yourself and join the conversation, by entering your
comment, tips, or questions in the “Tweet to #FoodFri as [YourName] box”
- Or, respond to a specific tweet by hovering over the right-hand side of the individual’s tweet and selecting one of the icons.
More about our #FoodFri Featured Panelist(s):
Vida Saludable is the American Heart Association’s program to educate Latinos about living a healthier and longer life. It is more than just a guide to a healthier life -- it’s a celebration of family and culture! Vida Saludable provides tips, strategies and facts to help Latino families get healthy and stay healthy. You can follow Vida Saluadable on Facebook and Twitter.