School Lunch: Show Your Spirit During National School Lunch Week (#NSLW) 2016 #FoodFri!
This year National School Lunch Week (NSLW) kicks off on October 10, 2016. The theme, "School Lunch: Show Your Spirit", is definitely one we can get behind!
On October 7, 2016, join the @MomsRising #FoodFri tweetchat on Twitter between 1 - 2 p.m. EST to discuss the latest healthy updates to schools and how parents, like YOU, can help keep the momentum going!
Feel free to invite a friend (or two!) by clicking on the link below. Together, we can ensure all school aged children eat healthy school meals!
To join and follow the conversation on Twitter use the #FoodFri Hashtag in each tweet.
You can also follow the chat on Twubs.com/FoodFri. Twubs allows you to follow MomsRising’s registered hashtags by creating an account. Below I have noted the steps.
- Create an account using an email or your Twitter account.
- Enter the desired hashtag, #FoodFri, #WellnessWed or #EcoTipTue, in
the search box found at the top of the page. Click Enter. A new page
will open with the desired chat.
- Find the “Join This Twub” button found on the right-hand side bar and join the group.
- Adjust the speed of the conversation to your liking. Options are: Fast, Medium, Slow, Slower, or Slowest.
- Introduce yourself and join the conversation, by entering your
comment, tips, or questions in the “Tweet to #FoodFri as [YourName] box”
- Or, respond to a specific tweet by hovering over the right-hand side of the individual’s tweet and selecting one of the icons.