Let's Chat About Summer Foods, Family and FUN with @BokKids at #FoodFri!
With summer in full swing, parents and children are enjoying more time outside, at the park, beach, BBQs and while traveling. This is great fun but can easily derail a family's healthy accomplishments. To stay mindful of the food you and your family are consuming, because junk food is ok once in a while but not every day (!), @MomsRising is teaming up with @BoksKids for a fun @FoodFri chat!
Join #FoodFri on Friday, July 22, 2016, as @MomsRising and @MamasConPoder host a bilingual tweetchat. Our guest, and co-host, @BoksKids, will join us to discuss the letter "F" for Food, Family and FUN!
Click below to spread the word and invite a friend (or two!)!
To join and follow the conversation on Twitter use the #FoodFri Hashtag in each tweet.
You can also follow the chat on Twubs.com/FoodFri. Twubs allows you to follow MomsRising’s registered hashtags by creating an account. Below I have noted the steps.
- Create an account using an email or your Twitter account.
- Enter the desired hashtag, #FoodFri, #WellnessWed or #EcoTipTue, in
the search box found at the top of the page. Click Enter. A new page
will open with the desired chat.
- Find the “Join This Twub” button found on the right-hand side bar and join the group.
- Adjust the speed of the conversation to your liking. Options are: Fast, Medium, Slow, Slower, or Slowest.
- Introduce yourself and join the conversation, by entering your
comment, tips, or questions in the “Tweet to #FoodFri as [YourName] box”
- Or, respond to a specific tweet by hovering over the right-hand side of the individual’s tweet and selecting one of the icons.
More about our #FoodFri Featured Co-Host(s):
BOKS, founded by Kathleen Tullie, is powered by communities and empowers parents, teachers, schools and local volunteers to give kids a body and brain boost that will set them up for a day of learning.