Join the 4th of July #FoodFri Recipe Share!
With the 4th of July right around the corner, the MomsRising's Food Team is excited to host a healthy 4th of July recipe share!
On Friday, July 1, 2016, at 1pm EST / 10am PST, @MomsRising and @MamasConPoder are hosting a healthy bilingual holiday recipe share. Join in and share your favorite dishes, in English or Spanish.
Bring your healthy recipe to our virtual kitchen table. Don't have a healthy dish to share? No worries! Feel free to peruse the healthy recipes shared. In fact, we encourage you to look even if you are sharing a recipe of your own! Just remember, to join and follow the chat add the hashtag, #FoodFri, to each tweet.
Join us and invite a friend (or two!) by clicking below.
To join and follow the conversation on Twitter use the #FoodFri Hashtag in each tweet.
You can also follow the chat on Twubs.com/FoodFri. Twubs allows you to follow MomsRising’s registered hashtags by creating an account. Below I have noted the steps.
- Create an account using an email or your Twitter account.
- Enter the desired hashtag, #FoodFri, #WellnessWed or #EcoTipTue, in
the search box found at the top of the page. Click Enter. A new page
will open with the desired chat.
- Find the “Join This Twub” button found on the right-hand side bar and join the group.
- Adjust the speed of the conversation to your liking. Options are: Fast, Medium, Slow, Slower, or Slowest.
- Introduce yourself and join the conversation, by entering your
comment, tips, or questions in the “Tweet to #FoodFri as [YourName] box”
- Or, respond to a specific tweet by hovering over the right-hand side of the individual’s tweet and selecting one of the icons.