Healthy Back to School Tips at #FoodFri
The back to school season has started! For many this can be a time of stress so we want to make it easier for you.
Join #FoodFri on August 19, 2016, for a bilingual tweetchat to discuss healthy back to school tips with @MomsRising, @MamasConPoder, our Spanish language sister account, and @BoksKids. We'll also be joined by Moms, Dads, caregivers, educators and more!
Come share your tips and learn a some new ones to help this school year a success for you, your child(ren) and your family! Feel free to spread the word by clicking below.
To join and follow the conversation on Twitter use the #FoodFri Hashtag in each tweet.
You can also follow the chat on Twubs.com/FoodFri. Twubs allows you to follow MomsRising’s registered hashtags by creating an account. Below I have noted the steps.
- Create an account using an email or your Twitter account.
- Enter the desired hashtag, #FoodFri, #WellnessWed or #EcoTipTue, in
the search box found at the top of the page. Click Enter. A new page
will open with the desired chat.
- Find the “Join This Twub” button found on the right-hand side bar and join the group.
- Adjust the speed of the conversation to your liking. Options are: Fast, Medium, Slow, Slower, or Slowest.
- Introduce yourself and join the conversation, by entering your
comment, tips, or questions in the “Tweet to #FoodFri as [YourName] box”
- Or, respond to a specific tweet by hovering over the right-hand side of the individual’s tweet and selecting one of the icons.
More about our #FoodFri Featured Co-Host(s):
BOKS, founded by Kathleen Tullie, is powered by communities and empowers parents, teachers, schools and local volunteers to give kids a
body and brain boost that will set them up for a day of learning.