Today, too many working Americans are falling further and further behind. Thanks to decades of failed policies, there just aren’t enough good jobs with good pay or access to quality, affordable child care and health care services for enough of America’s workers.
How can we begin to fix this? It’s a conversation we think is worth having and we'd like you to take part.
Our chat experts will include SEIU President Mary Kay Henry and an SEIU child care, and an SEIU home care worker. They’ll take your questions on how workers everywhere can come together to build power through a union, increase access to child care and home care and demand a fair deal and better wages for all workers and their families.
Before the chat:
· If you don’t already have a Facebook account, sign up for one here.
· Forward this message to 5 friends.
During the chat:
· Go to SEIU's Facebook page on Friday, June 20 at 2:00pm EST (11am PST) when the chat begins.
· Join the conversation in the first post on the page. Look out for the answer to your question. Add your comments and share your experiences with other people in the chat.
After the chat:
· Head out into your community and build power with other workers to lift up working families!
Let’s get chatting!