Press Contacts for MomsRising
Lisa Lederer at email@example.com
Emily Hecker at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also call them at
*Unless you're a working journalist or a MomsRising member who has been contacted by a journalist, please don't call the above numbers.
As an online organization, the best way to contact us is through our website.
The Motherhood Manifesto DocumentaryLearn about the documentary
Order the documentary
- March 28, 2017 - MomsRising Opposes Neil Gorsuch for Supreme Court, Calls on Democrats to Block His Appointment
- March 24, 2017 - House Leaders’ Decision to Withdraw Health Care Bill a ‘Major Victory for Moms, Families, Our Country’
- March 23, 2017 - Health Care Bill an ‘Assault on Moms and Families’
- March 20, 2017 - A Book for Our Times -- #KeepMarching: Silence Is Not an Option. Our Freedoms Are Intertwined.
- March 16, 2017 - ‘A Monumental Step Forward for Working Families in Maryland’
- March 16, 2017 - MomsRising Statement on Federal Judge Blocking Trump's Muslim Ban
Press Coverage Highlights
- 'Resist' Is a Battle Cry, but What Does It Mean? New York Times, February 14, 2017
- Are you facing mom bias at work? Chicago Tribune, January 22, 2017
- Don't Call the Women's March Messy. It's a Movement, ELLE, January 19, 2017
- With Ivanka Trump, the role of first daughter may evolve, Associated Press, December 17, 2016
- At We Won’t Wait summit, women say they are more than just ‘a vote’, Washington Post, September 20, 2016
- A Washington Mom's View of Historic Clinton Nomination, Public News Service, July 29, 2016
- DNC Recap: MVP Moms And Why It Matters Outside The Wells Fargo Arena, Huffington Post, July 31, 2016
- Politics In Real Life: Paid Family Leave A Big Concern, Not A Top Campaign Issue, NPR, May 2, 2016
- Wrong number? Trump's TV telephone interviews in spotlight, Associated Press, March 26, 2016