Press Contacts for MomsRising
Lisa Lederer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Emily Hecker at email@example.com
You may also call them at
*Unless you're a working journalist or a MomsRising member who has been contacted by a journalist, please don't call the above numbers.
As an online organization, the best way to contact us is through our website.
The Motherhood Manifesto DocumentaryLearn about the documentary
Order the documentary
- April 18, 2018 - ‘A Victory for All Working Parents’
- April 12, 2018 - Work Requirements for SNAP ‘Will Increase, Intensify Hunger in America’
- April 10, 2018 - Moms Leader Marks Equal Pay Day 2018: ‘We Can’t Wait Any Longer’
- April 5, 2018 - National Guard Deployment to Southern Border Is ‘Rash, Misguided and Dangerous for Our Democracy’
- March 30, 2018 - Moms Leader Calls Trump Administration Decision to Imprison More Pregnant Women "Cruel, Inhumane and Indefensible"
- March 29, 2018 - MomsRising CEO and a Keynote Speaker at the Women's March on Washington Kristin Rowe-Finkbeiner Presents a Groundbreaking, Definitive Guide on How to Create Change in Today's Women's Movement
Press Coverage Highlights
- Six months of #MeToo: Hopes are high for lasting impact, Associated Press, March 31, 2018
- Despite gains, ‘motherhood penalty’ persists, Boston Globe, March 13, 2018
- Why America Needs a Paid Family Leave Act for All, TIME, February 26, 2018
- Ivanka won’t help us: It’s time for real paid family leave in America, Salon, February 7, 2018
- Wage growth hits 9-year high, but some Americans will see bigger hikes than others, Marketwatch, February 2, 2018
- At Women's Marches nationwide, setting sights on the ballot box and hailing #MeToo, Los Angeles Times, January 20, 2018
- The important lesson new moms should learn from Serena Williams’s scary childbirth experience, Washington Post, January 12, 2018