#Radio! Gun safety. Affordable healthcare. Social security. Parent organizing victories.
Gun safety. Affordable healthcare. Social security. Parent organizing victories. This show covers it all thanks to special guests, including: Thomas McInerny, MD, President of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP); Ashley Boyd, Director of Member Engagement and Senior Campaign Director for MomsRising’s Breastfeeding and Health Care campaigns; Ben Veghte, Research Director at Social Security Works; Kia Hinton, mother of three children in the Philadelphia public schools who is fighting to keep the schools open.
*The following guests join Kristin this week on 1480 AM WeAct Radio, which also can be heard via additional broadcast stations, as well as on iTunes – http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/moms-rising-radio/id533519537:
- Thomas McInerny, President of the American Academy of Pediatrics (@AAPPres)
- Ashley Boyd, MomsRising Healthcare Team Director (@ashleyboyd)
- Ben Veghte, Research Director at Social Security (@benveghte)
- Kia Hinton, Mother of three children enrolled in the Philadelphia school system (@ActionUnited)
- @RisersCoffeeCup, The coffee cup at the right hand of @MomsRising, Tweeting the inside scoop and commenting on the shows. Moms caffeinated for justice! #Risers (@RisersCoffeeCup)
*You can also listen to this show, and all future shows, via podcast on iTunes at: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/moms-rising-radio/id533519537