Good Food Force
- Pushing back against junk food marketing to kids
- Getting soda out of kids meals
- Ensuring children have access to healthy school foods
How we work:
- GFF Volunteers are passionate about healthy food and families, and excited to speak to family and friends about these issues. Volunteers do what they want, when they want.
- We discuss the latest news around healthy kids and communities, and share tips, ideas and successes, via a weekly Good Food Force Update email and Facebook Group.
- You'll also get special invites to online and on-the-ground events and training opportunities, where you can build your skills and meet other inspired moms and dads who care about these issues.
Ways to get involved:
- Sign up for our weekly newsletters, featuring updates, recipes, community highlights and more!
- Join our Facebook group, and meet other moms who care about healthy kids and communities.
- Host a local meet-up to discuss food issues in your community. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more?
We're always looking for new members. Please contact us at email@example.com.