Take Action on Healthcare Today!
So far, over 5 million people have enrolled in health insurance through the Affordable Care Act! But millions more are eligible but not enrolled.
It’s critical we alert our communities that this year’s deadline for getting coverage through healthcare.gov is March 31st – next Monday!
Please help us spread the word! A post from YOU via your social media channels might give someone that extra push they need to get covered!
Here are three quick ways you can spread the word:
Click to share these Tweets
- Procrastinators unite! Hurry up and #GetCovered! healthcare.gov
- Don't let this be a #Scandal, people! There's still time to #GetCovered healthcare.gov
- Think you can’t afford #health coverage? Think again and check out your rates - http://www.financialhelpforhealth.org
- Make health insurance, not “fingers-crossed” your go-to remedy. #GetCovered at healthcare.gov by 3/31!
- La fecha límite para inscribirse este año y obtener cobertura médica es el 31 de marzo. #Asegurate
- Todavia hay tiempo. Tienes hasta el 31 de marzo. #Asegurate cuidadodesalud.gov
- No te quedes atras. Obten cobertura médica ya. #Asegurate cuidadodesalud.gov
- 8 de cada 10 #Latinos podrian calificar para ayuda del gobierno o primas reducidas. #Asegurate cuidadodesalud.gov
Click on these images to share them on Facebook:
Thank you for standing with us and doing what you can to help us spread the word about health affordable health coverage before the deadline next week!