TAKE ACTION: Just 3 days left for health coverage that begins January 1st!
Here at MomsRising, we are counting down the days until health coverage begins for millions of uninsured Americans in the new year! There are just 3 days left to enroll for those who want their plan to begin on January 1st.
You must enroll in coverage by December 23rd to be covered on January 1st. So now is the time to visit healthcare.gov and shop for insurance!
Here are our Top 5 Resources for the Last 3 Days:
- Plan ahead with this "Healthcare for the Holidays" guide for talking with your family and friends about healthcare: http://www.barackobama.com/health-care-holidays/
- Find out what your health coverage options are under the new law with this handy flowchart: http://jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=1487506
- Remind a friend or family member to get covered via email or Twitter using this great tool: http://tellafriendgetcovered.com/
- Watch this informative 2 min. video about how to choose a plan in the health insurance marketplace: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOkPAANg3R8
- Learn how you can get lower monthly premiums using the Health Insurance Marketplace with this 2 min. video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ7vmXh63Jw
Has your work on the Wellness Wonder Team saved your friends and family money or improved their healthcare coverage? Or led to someone being covered who was uninsured? We want to hear about it! Email us at email@example.com.