#RADIO - This Week! New Year's Resolutions - Celebrating 2013 Victories & Looking Toward 2014
This show is all about the new year and new year's resolutions. We cover what we're resolving to do in the new year, both personally and politically; as well as the victories we're celebrating from 2013.
*Special guests include: Lisa Maatz, American Association of University Women (AAUW); Ai-jen Poo, National Domestic Workers Alliance (NDWA) and Caring Across Generations campaign; Jo Comerford, National Priorities Project; Monifa Bandele, MomsRising.
*The following guests join Kristin this week on 1480 AM WeAct Radio, which also can be heard via additional broadcast stations, as well as on iTunes – http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/moms-rising-radio/id533519537:
- Lisa Maatz, Senior Policy Advisor at the American Association of University Women (AAUW) @LisaMaatz
- Ai-jen Poo, Director of the National Domestic Workers Alliance (NDWA) @aijenpoo
- Jo Comerford, Executive Director for the National Priorities Project @jcomerfordnpp
- Monifa Bandele, Senior Campaign Director at MomsRising @monifabandele
- @RisersCoffeeCup, The coffee cup at the right hand of @MomsRising, Tweeting the inside scoop and commenting on the shows. Moms caffeinated for justice! #Risers (@RisersCoffeeCup)
*You can also listen to this show, and all future shows, via podcast on iTunes at: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/moms-rising-radio/id533519537