#VoteAlready! Government Shutdown & its impact on real people and healthcare coverage.
On this show we cover the government shutdown and it's impact on real people. We also cover how you can get access to affordable healthcare coverage through the new insurance exchanges courtesy of the Affordable Care Act. Special guests include: Anne Philipic, President of Enroll America; Amanda Barrett, MomsRising member; Lisa Pino, President & CEO of the United Food Bank of Arizona; Kim Gandy, President and CEO, National Network to End Domestic Violence.
*The following guests join Kristin this week on 1480 AM WeAct Radio, which also can be heard via additional broadcast stations, as well as on iTunes – http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/moms-rising-radio/id533519537:
- Amanda Barrett, MomsRising Member @amandabarrett
- Anne Philipic, President of Enroll America @EnrollAmerica
- Lisa Pino, President & CEO of the United Food Bank of Arizona @UnitedFoodBank
- Kim Gandy,President and CEO, National Network to End Domestic Violence @Kim_Gandy
- @RisersCoffeeCup, The coffee cup at the right hand of @MomsRising, Tweeting the inside scoop and commenting on the shows. Moms caffeinated for justice! #Risers (@RisersCoffeeCup)
*You can also listen to this show, and all future shows, via podcast on iTunes at: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/moms-rising-radio/id533519537