#RADIO this week! — Sexism, Brain Development, the Grammys, and Effective Volunteering!
This show starts with uncovering the impact of sexism in the media. Next up we hear about brain development and what you can do to help the little ones in your life thrive. Then we get the inside scoop on the controversies and highlights from Grammy awards. Then we close the show hearing how you (YES YOU!) can make a difference with your volunteer time.
*Special guests include: Imran Siddiquee, The Representation Project; Dr. Sarah Roseberry Lytle; dream hampton, award-winning author, documentary film maker, and MomsRising team member; Gloria Pan, a Senior MomsRising Campaign Director.
*The following guests join Kristin this week on 1480 AM WeAct Radio, which also can be heard via additional broadcast stations, as well as on iTunes – http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/moms-rising-radio/id533519537:
- Imran Siddique, Communications and Social Media Director at The Representation Project (@ImranSiddique)
- Sarah Roseberry Lytle, Director of the Translation, Outreach & Education division at the Institute for Learning & Brain Sciences (UW_ILABS)
- Dream Hampton, Award-winning author, documentary film maker, MomsRising team member (@dreamhampton)
- Gloria Pan, Senior MomsRising Campaign Director. (@GloPan)
- @RisersCoffeeCup, The coffee cup at the right hand of @MomsRising, Tweeting the inside scoop and commenting on the shows. Moms caffeinated for justice! #Risers (@RisersCoffeeCup
You can also listen to this show, and all future shows, via podcast on: iTunes at: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/moms-rising-radio/id533519537