#RADIO this week! – Oh SNAP! Climate change, juvenile justice, and MOMentum rising!
On this show we explore the potential impact of the proposed SNAP/food stamp cuts, the current state of climate change and juvenile justice in America, and the growing momentum around family leave. Guests include Jim Weill, President of the Food Research and Action Center (FRAC); Alisha Johnson, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA); Sarah Bryer, National Juvenile Justice Network; Ruth Martin, MomsRising.
*The following guests join Kristin this week on 1480 AM WeAct Radio, which also can be heard via additional broadcast stations, as well as on iTunes – http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/moms-rising-radio/id533519537:
- Jim Weill, President of the Food Research and Action Center (FRAC) (@FracTweets)
- Ruth Martin, Senior Campaign Director for MomsRising.org. (@lawncherub)
- Alisha Johnson, Press Secretary for the Environmental Protection Agency (@EPA)
- Sarah Bryer, Director for the National Juvenile Justice Network
- @RisersCoffeeCup, The coffee cup at the right hand of @MomsRising, Tweeting the inside scoop and commenting on the shows. Moms caffeinated for justice! #Risers (@RisersCoffeeCup)
*You can also listen to this show, and all future shows, via podcast on iTunes at: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/moms-rising-radio/id533519537