#RADIO this week! – Gun Safety, Healthcare, and Food Stamps - How Congress Impacts You
From gun safety legislation to food stamps, from the Affordable Care Act to earned sick days, on this show we talk about the latest in Congress and how it impacts you.
Special guests include: Shannon Watts, Mothers Demand Action for Gun Sense in America; Kathleen King, Children’s Defense Fund; Donna Dolan, chair of the New York State Paid Leave Coalition; Ashley Boyd, MomsRising Healthcare Team Director.
*The following guests join Kristin this week on 1480 AM WeAct Radio, which also can be heard via additional broadcast stations, as well as on iTunes – http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/moms-rising-radio/id533519537:
- Shannon Watts, Founder of Mothers Demand Action for Gun Sense in America (@MomsDemand)
- Kathleen King, Children’s Defense Fund (@ChildDefender)
- Donna Dolan, Chair of the New York State Paid Leave Coalition (@paidleave)
- Ashley Boyd, MomsRising Healthcare Team Director (@ashleyboyd)
- @RisersCoffeeCup, The coffee cup at the right hand of @MomsRising, Tweeting the inside scoop and commenting on the shows. Moms caffeinated for justice! #Risers (@RisersCoffeeCup)
*You can also listen to this show, and all future shows, via podcast on iTunes at: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/moms-rising-radio/id533519537