#RADIO this week! – Government shutdown. DC shenanigans. Time to stand up and make our voices heard.
This show covers the government shutdown and the rippling repercussions on real people across the nation, featuring special guests including: Jennifer Ngandu, National Council of La Raza (NCLR); Lisa Maatz, American Association of University Women (AAUW); Ashley Boyd, MomsRising; Rev. Douglas Greenaway, President & CEO of the National WIC Association.
*The following guests join Kristin this week on 1480 AM WeAct Radio, which also can be heard via additional broadcast stations, as well as on iTunes – http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/moms-rising-radio/id533519537:
- Jennifer Ngandu, Deputy Director of the Health Policy Project, National Council of La Raza (@NCLR)
- Lisa Maatz, Top Policy Advisor of the American Association of University Women (AAUW); (@LisaMatz)
- Ashley Boyd, MomsRising Healthcare Team Director (@ashleyboyd)
- Douglas Greenaway, President & CEO of the National WIC Association
- @RisersCoffeeCup, The coffee cup at the right hand of @MomsRising, Tweeting the inside scoop and commenting on the shows. Moms caffeinated for justice! #Risers (@RisersCoffeeCup)
*You can also listen to this show, and all future shows, via podcast on iTunes at: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/moms-rising-radio/id533519537