We've got amazing news! As of this month, more than 10 million people have enrolled in health coverage as part of the Affordable Care Act and millions more are eligible for discounted insurance. Yet millions of people who are uninsured or pay too much for insurance, don't understand they are eligible for affordable or no-cost coverage. We need to share this information right away before the open enrollment period ends March 31st!
You can help us share this great news to your blog community! Here's how you can help and drive readers to your own blog at the same time:
1) Post about the Affordable Care Act on your blog between now and January 27th. We've listed some topics below that may spark your writing mojo.
2) Send us the link to your post via Elisa@MomsRising.org
3) Share your post and the other #Blog4Health links between January 28-30th. We'll send you an email with all the information you need to spread the word
Here are some questions that may help you think of a post you'd be inspired to write:
- Are you a mompreneur who has sought coverage for yourself or your family?
- Are you self-employed or don't have health insurance through an employer, and are looking for more affordable coverage options?
- Do you have a pre-existing condition that has prevented you from getting insurance or raised your rates in the past?
- Do you have a child who can now remain on your health insurance until 26 years of age?
- Do you have adult children over the age of 26, and are you encouraging them to seek coverage under the exchanges?
- Do you or your family qualify for health insurance under the Medicaid expansion (varies by state)?
** If you've got a post of yours or someone else's you'd like to include now, add it right now in the comments section below.